Monday 15 August 2011

Mick Brown at PAC Convention with new book


Mick Brown, Professional Pike Angler, is the latest book on pike fishing. And you'll be able to get your hands on a copy - signed by Mick - at the PAC Convention.

Mick will be bringing copies of his latest - and long-awaited - book to Kettering for the biggest event in predator fishing on Saturday, October 1.


He told Pikelines: "The book is about my 20 years as a professional pike angler. It covers every thing I've had to do to make a living from pike fishing from sponsorships to TV work.

"It's not a rigs and methods book, its anectdotal but with a strong emphasis on my thoughts about pike behaviour and how they affect my tactics.

"It retails at £28.00 and is normally only available through my web site but I will be selling them at the PAC conference this year."

Lincolnshire-based Mick's one of a number of top pike anglers who will this year be taking time out to run junior workshops at the event, to help give the young pike anglers of the future a good start. "It's going to be a busy day," he said.


No comments:

Post a Comment